* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: May 8, 2008 -- 223 Pounds

Thursday, May 8, 2008

May 8, 2008 -- 223 Pounds

Weight: 223 pounds

Food today: 2 sausage biscuits and no, I don't have a good excuse--

Activity: walked 60 minutes

Thought: As usual, Wednesday night was more calories than it should be and then when I got home I stayed up till 1 AM creating a video/slideshow from the Crawdad Hole Music photos. The sausage biscuits this morning weren't an impulse thing. I was really hungry and I knew that 1 biscuit would be plenty but I wanted 2. I just didn't feel like being good when I got to the order area at Burger King. It's good that I'm getting into the walking with some consistency; now I have to work on cutting down the caloric intake.

No comments:

Post a Comment