* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: May 9, 2008 -- 224.5 Pounds

Friday, May 9, 2008

May 9, 2008 -- 224.5 Pounds

The easiest way to fail is to give up. The second easiest way to fail is to take shortcuts and detours from the path that you know is the road to success. I've travelled that road to success to the very end when it comes to dieting and then I let myself drift back to the beginning. Now as I try to retrace that original route I find that myself stopping at all of the roadside attractions instead of moving towards my destination. With that destination always remaining so far in the distance, it is tempting to just quit trying.

I need to get back to my successful roots and I will be successful if I can retrace what was once successful. I realize the concept and now I need to work out the details. In the meantime, this needs to be a sub-2,000 day. The one thing I know for sure is that no further damage is done on the days where I stay below 2,000 calories.

Food today: banana(120)--yogurt(100)--Whopper Jr(410)--canned fruit(320)--yogurt(100)--apple(110)--lasagna(290)--lasagna(300)--light beer(100) = 1,850 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment