* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: June 12, 2008 -- 221.5 Pounds

Thursday, June 12, 2008

June 12, 2008 -- 221.5 Pounds

I don't know if I'll get back to this post to add anything other than today's weight. I'm getting ready to go out the door to meet Boty for our Thursday morning walk/jog.

Things are going to be a little hectic over the next week with Jubilee Jam and then the neighborhood reunion. After that, I hope that I can get back into some sort of routine. If you are reading here, then I assume you are reading the main blog. You'll see tomorrow that I'll soon be making changes in my life that might make it a lot easier to have the time to exercise a little more and to concentrate on me instead of spending so much time on everybody else.

No comments:

Post a Comment