* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: June 28, 2008 -- 220.0 Pounds

Saturday, June 28, 2008

June 28, 2008 -- 220.0 Pounds

It's amazing how a task can be either simple or difficult, depending on your attitude. With my much improved attitude about keeping the food list, I had no problem listing all of my food yesterday. One thing that helped is that I had very little food to list since I was using the "write first, then eat" method. That method gives you the opportunity to pause and realize that you aren't really hungry and you don't need to eat just yet. The "eat first, then write" method tends to become a recording of guilty pleasures.

My food from yesterday: cereal bar(160)--crackers(200)--chili(400)--cereal bar(140)--pizza(700) = 1,600 calories

I need to keep up that good effort all weekend despite the fact that I'll be spending most of that time sitting at my PC working on photos. That's a scenario that has gotten me in trouble plenty of times in the past when it comes to mindless eating. As for spending yet another weekend inside and glued to the PC, at least this time there may be some monetary reward for my efforts. I'm posting photos of the bands that were in Jackson a couple of weeks ago and then I'm letting the bands know that photos are available for sale. We'll see how it goes. For those who want to check out the band photos, go to this Smugmug photo gallery. I'll be adding albums to that location all weekend long.

No comments:

Post a Comment