* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: June 30, 2008 -- 219.5 Pounds

Monday, June 30, 2008

June 30, 2008 -- 219.5 Pounds

I couldn't really remember if it was 219 pounds or 219.5 pounds this morning so I went with the higher number. The main thing I was hoping to see was "21" at the beginning of the number so I didn't pay much attention to the last digit.

Food yesterday: banana(150)--pizza(700)--popcorn(250)--soup(300)--lt beer(100) = 1,500 calories.

I have to make this short since I will only have 30 minutes to do the post for the main blog (it's almost 6:30 Monday morning now). I have a tough two weeks ahead on the dieting with a trip to Dallas this weekend and a reunion the next. I can enjoy those events without stuffing my face at every turn, and I can balance out any potential damage by being really good on the weekdays for the next two weeks. I am eating lunch out with Boty today and there is the Wednesday night thing, but even those two occasions don't have to spell disaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment