* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: June 5, 2008 -- 223 Pounds

Thursday, June 5, 2008

June 5, 2008 -- 223 Pounds

This isn't an unexpected jump back up, regaining the fluids lost while jogging Tuesday evening and then adding the extra that comes from Wednesday night with the guys and a late supper.

I'm sweating as I type this morning. I wish I could report that I've found a way to turn working on a computer into an aerobic activity, but that is not the case. Boty and I went out for a 4-mile walk/jog this morning and it is hard to cool down in time for work. I'm going to work in shorts and a t-shirt and I'll carry my work clothes with me. I should cool down enough to change clothes by 7:30 or 8.

This week I'll seriously look at rejoining the YMCA. The more I think about it, I'm convinced that my problems are more about lack of activity rather than overeating. I need to work on both areas, but I don't think that just cutting back on food will do the trick and rejoining the Y will give me a better opportunity to recapture the activity of my early adult years. We'll see how that goes later this week or this weekend. And now I had better head to work or I'll be both underdressed and late.

No comments:

Post a Comment