* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: July 24, 2008 -- 222 Pounds (47 Pounds to Go)

Thursday, July 24, 2008

July 24, 2008 -- 222 Pounds (47 Pounds to Go)

Here's my food list for yesterday: I did really well in the morning, at lunch, in the afternoon, and then I threw it all away at Wednesday night with the guys. Yes, that is a rather special time of the week for me and one where my focus is enjoying time with good friends, but I have had a great time while showing great restraint so the over indulgence yesterday was not necessary.

At this point in time, my new beginning to get serious about losing weight is looking like just another sputter from the past. I haven't given up hope yet since there is so much more I can do that would get me back on track. The question is will I do those things? Maybe I do need to join a health club as a way to get back on track with the world of exercise. I'm just don't want to make that commitment until I show some sort of commitment like walking in my neighborhood, sticking with the stretching, and maybe a few pushups and situps each evening. Here are some quotes that fit my current situation:

Quotes of the Day:
---You won't find any rules for success that work unless you do.
---There's no bargain for the price of success.
---A winner never quits and a quitter never wins.
---The sweetness of winning remains long after the price is forgotten. (That's one I need to motivate me to pay the price demanded by the first three quotes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment