* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: July 26, 2008 -- 220.5 Pounds (45.5 Pounds to Go)

Saturday, July 26, 2008

July 26, 2008 -- 220.5 Pounds (45.5 Pounds to Go)

I almost forgot to post this morning. I didn't keep an exact list of my food yesterday, but it was the same mix of cereal bars, yogurt, frozen entrees, popcorn and canned fruit. I went a little heavy on the cereal bars so I'm guess the calorie total was closer to 2,200 or maybe as high as 2,400.

I did walk about 4 miles yesterday evening. I walked from my house to the Saints Training Camp at Millsaps. I stayed at the practice less than 10 minutes before taking the long way home to complete my walk. After having a media pass last year and spending so much time at the Saints camp, it seems rather boring to go and just watch the team going through drills. Still, it is a destination for my walking, so I might end up walking to Millsaps quite a few times over the next few weeks to see what's going on at Millsaps. Going out for a walk is a lot easier when you have some destination in mind, even if the destination is fairly boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment