* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: July 27, 2008 -- 220.5 Pounds (45.5 Pounds to Go)

Sunday, July 27, 2008

July 27, 2008 -- 220.5 Pounds (45.5 Pounds to Go)

Food yesterday: 3 popcorns(600)--2 canned fruit(600)--pizza(700) = 1,900 calories.

The above is a shorthand version of what I had to eat yesterday. Will the day come when I heat up a can or vegetables or drink a glass of milk or eat a solid source of protein? I don't know. I don't mind eating like this and it certainly fits my lifestyle so why change UNLESS I would feel better and have more energy if I followed a more traditional diet. That's the big question, would I feel better if I ate better. I probably need to test that theory.

On another subject, I went for a walk Friday evening and again Saturday, both times walking from my house to Millsaps for the Saints Training Camp. I think I'm going to make this a habit while the Saints are in town. It gives me a purpose for my walks and that makes it easier to get out the door. Maybe I'll be in the habit of walking by the time the Saints leave town and it won't be so difficult to just go out the door because it is good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment