* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: July 3, 2008 -- 219.5 Pounds

Thursday, July 3, 2008

July 3, 2008 -- 219.5 Pounds

I caught the second half of the guys night out yesterday, ate a late supper, stayed up late drinking diet sodas non-stop while getting ready for my trip, and then I got up at 4 to get to work early. It's a miracle that today's number is below 220.

I think I'll do okay on my trip. It's hard to say because I may splurge right from the beginning, eating massive amounts of sugar to keep alert on the drive over--I wish I had gotten more sleep last night. I'll do my best to be sub-220 Monday morning; I just can't make any promises on how I'll do.

Got to go over to the other blog and do a scheduled post for the 4th of July. Todd, enjoy yourself over the 4th when it comes to eating, just don't enjoy yourself too much.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, I wish you well as well. I got engaged last weekend so we're going to our families for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic!!!! Congratulations and this sounds like one of those weekends where some guiltless celebration is in order. Best wishes to both of you.

    ReplyDelete