* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: July 7, 2008 -- 223.5 Pounds

Monday, July 7, 2008

July 7, 2008 -- 223.5 Pounds

No need to panic just yet. I left Dallas at 4:00 yesterday afternoon and it helped to have snacks and diet sodas close at hand to stay energized for the trip home. I got in at 10:30 last night and weighed in at 5:00 this morning, so I wasn't surprised by a high total today. I just need that total to steadily drop before I go out of town again this next weekend.

I haven't looked at my trip photos on a full size computer screen, but just looking at the photos of me on the camera's LCD screen is strong motivation for getting more serious about my dieting and exercise. I'm really not happy about my poor physical condition and about the limitations it puts on my life. I have a long way to go and that goal won't get in closer until I start putting out some serious effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment