* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: August 14, 2008 -- 221 Pounds (46 Pounds to Go)

Thursday, August 14, 2008

August 14, 2008 -- 221 Pounds (46 Pounds to Go)

Food Yesterday: hot pocket(300)--yogurt(100)--Whopper Jr(410)--medium fries(370)--pineapple(150)--popcorn(200)--3 light beers(300)--pizza(700) = 2,530 calories

"The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."

I know, I know, I know. Why should I expect to lose weight if I'm going to have a 2,500 calorie day instead of a 1,500 calorie day? I'm not trying hard enough at the moment, but I am trying. Yesterday I left the bar and went to the grocery store instead of Wendy's. I really, really, really wanted to buy a half gallon of ice cream and eat most of it for supper. When I was in the line to pay for my pizza, I really, really, really wanted to buy a candy bar, either a Milky Way or a roll of Rollo's. For those who are reading this blog, I agree that there have been too many fast food items, cereal bars, and popcorn, but I have also held back remarkably on candy, chips, ice cream, and many of the other things that I love so much.

I'm going to try to reset my thinking to only eat when I hungry. I've always had a policy to eat when I feel hungry, but lately I haven't been hungry too much because I'm doing too much preemptive eating. I suspect that 1,500 calories spread out throughout the day is all that I need to prevent feelings of hunger and it is exactly what I need to get through this setpoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment