* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: August 21, 2008 -- 219.5 Pounds (44.5 Pounds to Go)

Thursday, August 21, 2008

August 21, 2008 -- 219.5 Pounds (44.5 Pounds to Go)

Food Yesterday: I made it up till the evening with only 920 calories. Then there were 3 light beers at Nick's and a small combo meal at Wendy's that would push my total to 2,300 or 2,400 calories. Then there were the dips into the bowl of mixed nuts at the bar for far too many calories. It was a bad day that wouldn't have been so bad if I had skipped Wendy's and gone home and fixed a batch of popcorn.

I think the above is about all that I need to post today. I did get up and walked a mile with Boty this morning. He has a pulled muscle or something in his hip area that caused us to stop after 1 mile. Boty and I are going to eat lunch today which isn't the greatest of plans after yesterday's runaway calories. It won't be too bad if I stick with a couple of yogurts this morning and then eat light tonight. I know I can do that.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Frank, your plateau has lasted over a month!

    ReplyDelete