* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: August 31, 2008 -- 216.5 Pounds (41.5 Pounds to Go)

Sunday, August 31, 2008

August 31, 2008 -- 216.5 Pounds (41.5 Pounds to Go)

Food Yesterday: Like yesterday, I had one main meal (a pizza) and a lot of the snack type stuff. It all added up to about 2,000 calories.

I was out taking photos yesterday at an event that involved a lot of walking and being on my feet for a couple of hours. Coming on the heels of walking Thursday morning and Friday evening, this being on my feet so much Saturday morning was enough to convince me not to walk Saturday evening. I'll get out today for another one hour walk and then we'll see how the hip and legs feel about getting out tomorrow. I have a feeling that a trip to a hip doctor might result in talk about needing a hip replacement in the future. That's not something I want to consider at this point in time, but I suspect the time will come when a new hip will be what I need if I want to go through life without some sort of minor pain each day.

1 comment:

  1. You could always add stretching after your walks.
    Rusty

    ReplyDelete