* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: August 9, 2008 -- 219.5 Pounds (44.5 Pounds to Go)

Saturday, August 9, 2008

August 9, 2008 -- 219.5 Pounds (44.5 Pounds to Go)

Food yesterday: ham and cheese hot pocket(300)--yogurt(100)--2 hot pockets(600)--yogurt(100)--yogurt(100)--Wendys Jr CB Deluxe and small fries(700)--popcorn(200) = 2,100 calories

It's an improvement. What's not shown is that I cut down on the diet sodas, something that will be drastically reduced from here on out. My plan is to stop buying diet drinks in bulk at the store so they will be unavailable in mass quantities at the office and at my home. I'll still have a diet drink here or there, like when I walk up to the Saints camp sometime this weekend or when I'm taking photos at an event next Saturday, I just won't have the non-stop flow of drinks that makes up my typical day.

I doubt my body will care one way or another about the exclusion of cereal bars. The cut back on the diet sodas is a different matter all together. It will be interesting to see just what that does to the weight loss effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment