* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: September 11, 2008 -- 218 Pounds (43 Pounds to Go)

Thursday, September 11, 2008

September 11, 2008 -- 218 Pounds (43 Pounds to Go)

No need to panic about today's weight. It is the typical Thursday morning bounce made worse by the office party Tuesday and the left over goodies that we all snacked on throughout the day Wednesday. That's all the fun I can allow myself and today it will be back to yogurt, hot pockets, pineapple, and popcorn--AKA the 4 major food groups.

I'm going to really focus on seeing 215 pounds by next Monday. It's time for me to hit that mark so I can then set my sites on getting below the next zero-ending number. For some reason, any number that ends in zero seems to be a big mark in dieting just as it is a big mark with birthdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment