* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: September 13, 2008 -- 217 Pounds (42 Pounds to Go)

Saturday, September 13, 2008

September 13, 2008 -- 217 Pounds (42 Pounds to Go)

I walked 8 miles yesterday, 4 miles with Boty in the morning and then 4 miles when I went from my house to Belhaven College last night for a volleyball game. I ate fairly reasonable during the day and then I hardly ate anything for supper, thinking that I could buy something to eat at the volleyball game only to find that they had no consession stand.

I really thought that I might have seen a bigger drop this morning, but then again my body might still be favoring the 217 pound set point. If it had been working towards dropping the set point earlier in the week, I probably derailed that move when I ate so much on Tuesday and Wednesday. I really, really want to get away from the food list and replace it with a mentality that has me eating less just because I know it is better for me to eat less. Making that switch is proving very difficult, which shouldn't come as any surprise. Fighting temptation is often a very difficult thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment