* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: September 16, 2008 -- 217.5 Pounds (42.5 Pounds to Go)

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

September 16, 2008 -- 217.5 Pounds (42.5 Pounds to Go)

I did jot down my calories yesterday, finishing up with about 2,600 calories of the usual stuff--crackers, yogurt, hot pockets, Wendy's, and canned fruit. I also walked about 3 miles when I went up to Millsaps to watch a Millsaps JV football game.

Today is the day our office celebrates the September birthdays. That means a choice of about 10 dessert type items will be available at 10 and throughout the day. I feel like participating in moderation. I sure don't need a 4,000 caloire day which is quite possible with the food choices that will be available, and I also don't want to sit at a table sipping a diet coke while watching everyone else eat all of the treats. My logical goal to shoot for is a moderate day with some walking this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment