* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: September 19, 2008 -- 218.5 Pounds (43.5 Pounds to Go)

Friday, September 19, 2008

September 19, 2008 -- 218.5 Pounds (43.5 Pounds to Go)

Not much to report from a very average Thursday. I did walk 4 miles with Boty this morning so at least Friday is off to a good start. All this walking is great except that it seems to leave me in a constant state of discomfort. Not pain, just discomfort. My right hip is bothersome most of the day--I feel certain there is a hip replacement in my future. After that, I alternate with varying degrees of discomfort in my right knee, ankle, and sometimes the calf. My right leg is just screwed up. On the left side it is much better with only an occasional twinge from the knee to worry about. Old age ain't pretty, especially when a person adds to the problem by being fat and out of shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment