* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: September 3, 2008 -- 218 Pounds (43 Pounds to Go)

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

September 3, 2008 -- 218 Pounds (43 Pounds to Go)

Food Yesterday: yogurt(100)--canned fruit(320)--one hot pocket(350)--yogurt(100)--yogurt(100)--banana(120)--popcorn(100)--soup(280)--popcorn(100) = 1,570 calories


Bummer. I'm usually fairly accurate in predicting my next day weight and I was thinking I'd see 217 or maybe even 216.5 this morning. Going up a half pound didn't seem very likely. I mean really, look at how little I ate yesterday: 3 yogurts, a can of fruit, a banana, 1 hot pocket, soup, and 2 of the tiny, little 100-calorie bags of popcorn. There's just not a lot to cut out from a day like that.

The only negative of the day is that I didn't get out walking. It's been raining here ever since the hurricane came through the Gulf region. I could have gone to Walmart and walked at lunch, I could have stopped at Northpark Mall and walked after work, or I could have walked in the rain once I got home. I passed on all three so I don't have a good excuse for not walking. I'll try to get some walking in today since it is Wednesday and staying under 1,600 calories might not happen. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment