* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: September 7, 2008 -- 216.5 Pounds (41.5 Pounds to Go)

Sunday, September 7, 2008

September 7, 2008 -- 216.5 Pounds (41.5 Pounds to Go)

Not much to report since I'm not keeping up with a food list. I'm doing a fairly good job of eating a reasonable amount, not as low as in the past, but also not going wild with this new freedom.

I drove up to the Millsaps campus Friday and I walked for other 30 minutes between a couple of sporting events. I tried a different spin Saturday, walking up to Millsaps for the football game. I think this is about 3 miles as a round trip since I try to take a little bit of the long way. I'll be going back to Millsaps today, driving to the campus and then walking between a couple of soccer games and probably at halftime. It's so important to get in that 30+ minutes of walking each day--doing that on the weekend is good, and now I need to make sure that I do it on the week days.

No comments:

Post a Comment