* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: The New Plan Has Worked for a Day

Friday, October 10, 2008

The New Plan Has Worked for a Day

I don't plan to post here every day like in the past since I'm not doing a daily weigh-in or a food list. I will say that the new plan worked well for the first day even though I didn't actually stick to the plan.

The plan says to (1) Eat when you are hungry, and (2) Don't eat until you are hungry. The problem is that I really didn't get hungry in the morning so I finally ate some crackers at 10 and a hot pocket for lunch. I probably would have been under 1,000 calories for the day if I had followed the 3 rules. I'm not sure if I want to push it that hard, especially on the first day. I still stayed easily under 1,500 calories and I avoided the mindless eating that goes with evenings spent at the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment