* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: October 29, 2008 -- 220.5 Pounds

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

October 29, 2008 -- 220.5 Pounds

A quick post to let people know that I haven't blown up like the Goodyear Blimp. I also haven't done a very good job of cutting calories, actually going so far in the opposite direction that I have to be thankful for my setpoint keeping me at this 220 level.

October has been a hectic month of photography. I started back with some Millsaps shots but I was in catchup mode and I took photos of volleyball, men's and women's soccer, and one football game. Then I added in the Rocky Horror Show, Jacktoberfest, and Chad's comedy show. Compared to my old routine this looks like a piece of cake, but that's at least 11 seperate events that I photographed and processed this month--I have been spending a lot of time in front of my home PC and I have been doing what it takes to stay up late while trying to finish a project. That doing what I can usually involves some sort of eating.

Things might slow down in November and while there's Thanksgiving to think about, we will also be passed the Halloween candy at work. That has been tempting. At this point I can still make 200 pounds by the end of the year in theory, but I don't think I have the mindset at the moment to shoot for that goal. I'd like to be less than I am now, not a bad goal with the holidays coming up, and then make another big push in 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment