* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: October 4, 2008 -- 214.5 Pounds (39.5 Pounds to Go)

Saturday, October 4, 2008

October 4, 2008 -- 214.5 Pounds (39.5 Pounds to Go)



Thanks for the encouragement Rusty! It's amazing how doing the right actions will almost always lead to the right results. The problem is that often when we think we are doing the right actions, we are really doing less than what is needed or we are mistakenly doing things that won't really work. I feel like I have the right plan at the moment and now I have to be persistently aggressive in following the plan. There are times when persistent patience is the route to chipping away at a problem but I seem to fall off target when trying a long, slow diet. I'm discovering that aggressively attacking the weight feels like the right route for my current situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment