* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: October 6, 2008 -- 216.5 Pounds (41.5 Pounds to Go)

Monday, October 6, 2008

October 6, 2008 -- 216.5 Pounds (41.5 Pounds to Go)

I did not keep an index card yesterday and I also did not go wild. It was another day of photography at Millsaps and that dictated my behaviour for the day.

As best as I can remember, all I had in the morning was some popcorn before getting an early 700 calorie meal at Wendy's. I got extra because I was going to be at the soccer field for over 4 hours. In between games I did get a candy bar. After the game I stopped at the store to buy a pizza for supper (700 calories) and I had popcorn again before going to bed. That's only 2,000 calories for the day.

Today I'll get back on the index cards and the three steps to losing weight: (1) Eat when you are hungry; (2) Don't eat unless you are hungry; and (3) Eat half of what you think you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment