* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: November 12, 2008 -- 222 Pounds

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

November 12, 2008 -- 222 Pounds

The "what would Coach Frank say" was modestly successful yesterday. I didn't do a great job in the role of Coach Frank and therefore I didn't do a good job of improving in the role of player Frank. Some of that can be attributed to being in front of the PC so much yesterday working on photos--that's always a difficult time when it comes to wanting to eat a snack in order to take a break. I believe I'll do better today.

I want to thank Todd for the comment on yesterday's post regarding the book "The Now Habit". It's a book that is aimed at procrastinators and I'm sure a million jokes have been written about people buying the book and then they plan to start on it tomorrow, or the next day, or next week, etc. It is a good question to ask: How do you get procrastinators to start reading a book about how to quit procrastinating? It sounds like a Catch-22 to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment