* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: November 18, 2008 -- 220.5 Pounds

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

November 18, 2008 -- 220.5 Pounds

There really isn't anything to write about regarding the diet. At work I've totally stopped the habit of grabbing candy out of the community bowls situated around the office. I've stopped going to fast food places for lunch. I'm drinking less diet sodas. I'm not snacking as much at home when I spend several hours in front of the PC. All in all, I'm simply following the advice I would give to someone else if they wanted my ideas on how to lose weight. It has really been simple up to this point.

I added a post last night with the text for a story I saw on Yahoo. I'm not sure that I agree with all of the story, especially the last part where it says that 38 police officers followed a diet for 5 years where they burned more calories than they ate and they all gained body fat--that sounds like a stretch in logic to me. Still, it is a reminder that the type of foods we eat are important and that's something I should work on improving with my food intake.

No comments:

Post a Comment