* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: November 20, 2008 -- 221 Pounds

Thursday, November 20, 2008

November 20, 2008 -- 221 Pounds

Somewhere between the 3rd and 4th light beer last night, Coach Frank got kicked to the curb. I should mention that the 4th beer was the last beer and these drinks were spread out over almost 2 hours. Also, the bowl was just about empty by the time I broke down and had some peanuts and while I did get a combo at Wendy's for supper, it was the small combo.

If I were looking for an excuse for such behavior, I wouldn't blame the alcohol. I would blame my friends at the bar last night for being such good friends. All 8 of us made it last night, one leaving early and the other arriving late, and it was a fun night of some serious talk, a lot of humor, and just a good feeling of being with good people. It really was a party/special occasion for me and I decided to celebrate instead of worrying about dieting. Admittedly, that 4th beer made the decision to celebrate a little easier. Now it's Thursday morning and Coach Frank is once again back on the job so I'll work hard to make up for last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment