* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: November 24, 2008 -- 222 Pounds

Monday, November 24, 2008

November 24, 2008 -- 222 Pounds

For a strong person, I'm not sure if there is an excuse for letting other things get in the way of dieting. Most people who have that kind of focus are people who don't allow themselves to get overweight.

I spent all day sitting in front of a PC yesterday editing photos. I didn't go wild with my eating, I just didn't cut back on my eating. I poured down a string of diet sodas, I popped bags of popcorn, I ate pineapples several times, and I think the only other thing I had was a can of chili and some crackers. There was no consulting Coach Frank about eating or anything else, it was just a mind numbing day of working on photos and using food as an excuse to take a break.

There have been times over the last few years when I've thought about simply quitting everything in my life and regrouping. That includes the photographs and even work. There are times when I wish I could simply withdraw from everything and totally focus on me. I would like to get physically fit once again--down to a healthy weight--totally organized with my life--have a chance to reconnect with friends--have a chance to reconnect with myself. A strong person could work on those self projects while dealing with a busy schedule and right now my only realistic option is to try and become that stronger person.

No comments:

Post a Comment