* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: November 29, 2008 -- 225 Pounds

Saturday, November 29, 2008

November 29, 2008 -- 225 Pounds

At least it is a step in the right direction. Considering that almost the entire day was spent right where I am at this moment, a loss of any type is a good thing. I tried very hard to keep food out of my break times, those moments when I had to get up and do something besides typing some words and clicking a mouse.

Today will be a lot of the same with one big exception. It's before 5 AM and I'll see what I can do this morning to get a women's basketball game edited and posted and at least make a dent in editing yesterday's mens basketball game. I can put in about 5 hours on that before going up to Millsaps for the playoff game. Fortunately, my right leg is doing better this morning. I'm not so sure that this will be the case by the time I get home at 4 PM and then sit down at my computer for 6-7 hours of work. What a relaxing weekend I've lined up for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment