* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: December 1, 2008 -- 225.5 Pounds

Monday, December 1, 2008

December 1, 2008 -- 225.5 Pounds

Eleven months gone and nothing to show for it regarding my diet in 2008. I was never much into alcohol, tobacco or drugs so trying to break an addiction hasn't been something that I've had to worry about in my life. Now I better understand why people struggle with these things.

Beating an addiction seems so simplistic. To quote Nancy Reagan or whoever, "Just say no." Obviously that advice is easier said than done for most people and I fall into that majority. What I have to do is continue to stay in the game until something clicks for me. I guess it's time to see if the food journal is what's clicking, so here we go again with the method that worked so well when it was combined with a little motivation and determination.

Food today: yogurt(100)--crackers(200)--hot pocket(570)--candy(50)--yogurt(100)--popcorn(250)--soup(380) = 1,650 calories

2 comments:

  1. Ok Frank, today I weigh in at 231.2. I have a rather rigourous workout in front of me (another day one!). I'll be reporting in tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Todd, please keep posting. I'll do better if it is a group effort, even if it is a very small group. I know that the two of us can stick with it and make progress for at least one month, even if that month has all the temptations of holiday parties. I think I can get close to 215 by the end of the month if I can string together a bunch of sub-2,000 calorie days.

    ReplyDelete