* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: December 10, 2008 -- 225 Pounds

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

December 10, 2008 -- 225 Pounds

I hate it when I wake up in the morning and I'm already exhausted. That's how I feel this morning so I came downstairs to get a pick-me-up diet soda before going through the bathroom routine. Of course it all comes back to the photos, just as most things in my life come back to the photos.

The good news is that I've finished the men's basketball photos from last Saturday and I've started on the photos for the women. Then I'll have the photos for the cheerleaders at the game and that should finish me up for the rest of the year. They do have one more home game next Sunday and I may just go as a fan or I may skip it all together.

One plan I have is to go back and start reading my entries from the early days of the first blog. I was certainly motivated then and that translated into success. I can't quite find that spark at the moment and I don't have any big event like an upcoming wedding to spur me on. Maybe I can vow that I will post shirtless photos of myself by a certain date, but why risk running off the few blog readers that I have at either site. I think I can find motivation without such a desperate move.

Todd, please do continue to post. Your success will motivate me, not discourage me. If you struggle, then it will probably motivate me to do better so you will be encouraged. Mostly it just helps to know that there's someone else going through the same process with all of the pluses and minuses. Keep up the good work.

1 comment:

  1. 227.2, back up in weight already! Frank, I'm telling you it's a different game nowadays. I think we used our "get out of jail free" card for our successes in 06 and they seemed to have expired. I did have to cancel my training class last night due to late night work but I'll be picking it right back up. I do like your goal of 215 by the end of the week. I think we can both step up to that one.

    ReplyDelete