* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: December 12, 2008 --- 223.5 Pounds

Friday, December 12, 2008

December 12, 2008 --- 223.5 Pounds

Todd, I think I might be regaining some of the motivation that has been missing for such a long time. Keeping the food journal isn't hard if you truly want to forgo short term pleasures for a more lofty long term goal. Thursday I found it easy to keep the food journal--that's a change from most of the times when I tried to get back on the wagon.

For the record, the food on Thursday was: yogurt(100)--hot pockets(530)--hot pockets(530)--pineapple(300)--soup(380)--light beer(100) = 1,940 calories.

We'll know I'm super motivated when those hot pockets get changed over to fruits and vegetables. I don't want to shock my system with too much, too fast. I had sort of forgotten or given up on the 215 by the end of the month, but I'm kind of fired up to see if I can get to that level. I might have a few hard-and-fast set points that are blocking the way, but I don't know how set they really are since I never stick with my food journal long enough to press the issue. I'll stick with it this time.

Have a great weekend Todd and we both need to remember that a diet isn't broken into work days and weekends--every day is a diet day and every day is a chance to move a little closer to a healthier life.

1 comment:

  1. So very true! 225.2 for today which is great considering I ended up having a show last night. That always adds a couple more hours to the night of various eating/drinking. Healthy or not it's still additional intake that I normally don't do. I have another test coming up because I'll be road traveling all of the weekend and some of next week. I'm sure it will be challenging.

    ReplyDelete