* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: December 18, 2008 -- 226 Pounds

Thursday, December 18, 2008

December 18, 2008 -- 226 Pounds

The Wednesday night get together didn't allow for much dieting, nor will some belated birthday activities today. It's not impossible to diet at this point in time, but it is very difficult and I'm not meeting the task.

Not much else to report. One potential dangerous development is that I'm in the New Year's Resolution mode. That's good in a way. On the other hand, when one starts thinking of all the changes they are going to make in 2009, there is the opportunity to just forget about the remainder of 2008 and let things slide. I'm sure I can slide all the way to 230 if I'm not careful.

1 comment:

  1. 225.2, man I'm crawling up that horse right now...

    ReplyDelete