* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: December 22, 2008 -- 225.5 Pounds

Monday, December 22, 2008

December 22, 2008 -- 225.5 Pounds

Over the last 7 days I've had the office Christmas party, an office birthday party, a birthday lunch, and a big Christmas party at the home of friends. Ideally, I would have shown dieting perfection during the times between all of those events. Rarely do we meet our ideals, and this last week was not one of those rare occasions.

This week should be better. There will probably be goodies at work that I'm mostly avoid. There's the Christmas Eve family celebration and then a family meal on Christmas Day. I can get below 225 this week if I really make an effort.

1 comment:

  1. 222.2 Horrible dieting day I have to say. I can't wait for the holiday dieting damage to end!

    ReplyDelete