* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: December 25, 2008--??? Pounds

Thursday, December 25, 2008

December 25, 2008--??? Pounds

Here's the story. That "??? Pounds" means that I know the number and you'll just have to guess because I'm not telling. Let's just say that the stock market could use a few days of sharp increases like what I saw over the last 24 hours.

Seriously, today's weight is a tainted number. I'm eating Christmas lunch today at Fred and Virginia's house and then after that it will be back to my own means of eating. While it might not be as healthy, it is definitely less fattening than what I've been tempted with over the last two weeks.

I plan on posting for the next week, but I might not post my weight even as it drops as I'm certain it will. I plan on making a fresh start with a new approach on January 1st, and I want to break off all of the sputters and missteps of 2008 instead of simply continuing on into a new year. Not posting a weight from December 25-31 is one way of creating that gap. It's not a way of going nuts for one last fling--I'll be disappointed if I start 2009 at anything over 225 pounds. I'll be disappointed if I ever see anything higher than 190 pounds after May 1, 2009, but let's not get too far ahead of ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment