* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: December 4, 2008 -- 224.5 Pounds

Thursday, December 4, 2008

December 4, 2008 -- 224.5 Pounds

It was a day that started odd and I ended up using that as an excuse to do poorly all day. I picked up Mother for a doctor's appointment at 7 so I had to eat early and I ate more than usual because I didn't know if we'd be stuck in the waiting room. This threw me off stride for when I did get to work and I nibbled on junk food while getting caught up on a variety of jobs. And of course, Wednesday nights with the guys at the bar is my big night of the week so that involved too many calories and a trip through the Wendy's drive thru for even more calories. It was a wall-to-wall day of bad decisions.

That's the key. It was a day of bad decisions. There was a time when I would have still come in under 2,000 calories on a day like yesterday and now I use it as an excuse to go wild. It's like a kid seeing an opportunity to "get away" with something which might be a some part of immature human nature, but in this case I'm getting away with something over myself. That make no sense on several levels. Anyway, I will make up for it today. Yogurt will be first on the menu and 2,000 calories won't be reached today. I've got to get some control over myself.

1 comment:

  1. 226.8 today, mostly do to lots of water in the evening. I'm taking it easy today for sure but I'll be avoiding the "wall to wall' syndrome that comes with breaks.

    ReplyDelete