* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: Day 2 (1/2/09) -- 226 Pounds

Friday, January 2, 2009

Day 2 (1/2/09) -- 226 Pounds

Not much to say about yesterday. Most of my time was spent at the computer burning Christmas CDs for all the family members. Not just my family, but all the cousins, etc. It wasn't a case of burning a disk for every individual, just trying to get enough that each family and each single adult would be covered. The simple thing to do would be to give one CD to each branch of the family and count on someone to make copies and distribute them. Past experience tells me that this often creates a real bottleneck in the procedure since a lot of people don't have much experience at burning CDs, so I give enough copies to get past this problem.

Well, that has nothing to do with dieting. Like I said, not much to say about yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment