* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: Day 20 (1/20/2009) -- 225.5 Pounds

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Day 20 (1/20/2009) -- 225.5 Pounds

Today was one of those rare days when my weight surprised me. When you go years and years weighing almost every morning, it's easy to get a good grip on what to expect when you get on the scale. I didn't expect this increase.

My feeling is that this is a temporary blip on the chart. It would have helped it I had gotten up and run this morning as scheduled. The clock went off at 4:15 and I did get up, but it was sub-freezing, it wasn't the first time I had been up during the night, and I was simply more tired than motivated. It could be that all of my walking and jogging will have to come when I get home from work, not early in the morning before starting my work day.

No comments:

Post a Comment