* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: Day 26 (01/26/2009) -- 226 Pounds

Monday, January 26, 2009

Day 26 (01/26/2009) -- 226 Pounds

I thought it would be less today. I did much better yesterday on the eating so maybe that will pay off in the next day or two. In the next couple of days this 4 week diet that never really started will be over. After that I don't know what I'll do.

I will continue to post my weight each day--we all know what kind of disaster I'll get into if I stop all levels of accountability. There's no need for a formal plan of attack if I'm not going to follow any plans. Maybe it's just a case of needing to go back to the ultimate basis plan, which is "eat less, move more". The part that has been the miserable failure of late is the eat less. That's something I can start working on today even if I don't find the time to get out walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment