* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: Day 4 (1/4/09) -- 227 Pounds

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Day 4 (1/4/09) -- 227 Pounds

Todd, excellent job on you weight and your inspired motivation. Plus, you are 100% correct that it is time for the two of us to start hitting some goals.

I spent a lot of yesterday taking photos of the MS Blues Marathon and of course that meant spending the rest of the day in front of the PC working on photos. It's easy to watch a marathon and get all fired up with vows that one year from today, I'll be running the marathon, not photographing the runners. I did get that urge, but I know that's a high that quickly passes.

However, I witness something yesterday that was a true demonstration of real effort, not just the vague effort, half-hearted effort, or no effort that describes my dieting. I'll write more about this on the "Slice of Frank's Life" blog for Monday, but I realize that I face a huge hill in trying to get back to a healthy body and a healthy lifestyle. I need to make a real effort, not just this false pretenses that have been going on for the last couple of years. I need to start by putting everything into making that 217 goal by January 29th.

No comments:

Post a Comment