* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: Day 9 (1/9/09) -- 226.5 Pounds

Friday, January 9, 2009

Day 9 (1/9/09) -- 226.5 Pounds

Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Which needs to come first with me, losing weight so I can work on getting fit, or work on getting fit so I can lose weight?

I've been going the route of lose weight first and then it will be easier to get in shape. That hasn't been working so well. Now I'm trying the reverse. I walked 3 miles yesterday. I'm leaving the house in a minute to walk/jog with Boty for 60 minutes. I think I'm more excited about getting back to a high degree of fitness than I've ever been excited about cutting back on food to lose weight. That doesn't mean that I can eat like a pig, just that working on fitness might need to be the lead dog in the pack.

Got to go and see how long the hip will hold out. I'll add an update on the run later.

No comments:

Post a Comment