* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: No Pain, No Loss--Day 1--223.5 Pounds (3 lbs lost)

Thursday, January 29, 2009

No Pain, No Loss--Day 1--223.5 Pounds (3 lbs lost)

Friday morning note: It's 4:30 and no one has been shot in the neighborhood for almost 2 hours--I hope that's a very bad joke. The weight today doesn't mean that I've lost 3 pounds of fat, just that I hardly ate over the last 24 hours and I gave blood and I have this short term weight loss. The important thing isn't this mornings weight, but yesterday's actions.

It's Thursday night so I don't know what the scales will say after one complete day. Day 1 will end up as a success regardless of what the scales say. There was 3 miles of walking, eating only when hungry except for the Oreo's I ate after giving bloood. Even with the cookies the calorie total is under 1,000. That's not a number that I was shooting for, it's just what came up when I only ate after getting hungry and then I ate less than normal.

With the right mental approach, this doesn't have to be hard. And if my mental approach isn't right, then I just have to suck it up for the first half of this year. I'm going to get this weight off this year and it will be off by the end of the summer if not by the beginning.

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    weight loss pills

    ReplyDelete