* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: A Note to Todd

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Note to Todd

Todd, I don't know if you even look at the other blog so I'll throw in this extra post to ask you a question. I created a video Monday evening and posted it on YouTube. It is a rapidfire slideshow of photos that have been used on the main blog and I used "Fade" by Dragline as the audio. Let me know if this okay. I put a link to the old Dragline site on MySpace because it seems to be working better than the new site which didn't want to play all of the songs.

Here's the link to the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EVGwpSqVBE

Hope this is okay to use the song--it's probably my favorite of the songs I've heard by the band via MySpace.

1 comment:

  1. 218.2 - Certainly Frank, you may use them for whatever you'd like! Sorry my journey here has been intermittent, work has caught up with me this past week.

    ReplyDelete