* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: February 11, 2009--223.5 Pounds

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

February 11, 2009--223.5 Pounds

Plan or no plan, I still have an urgent need to lose weight, to get back some strength, and to improve my health. The key is obviously to eat less and to eat better. Adding exercise is a factor that should be worked on, but it requires time and sometimes that's hard to find. Eating less doesn't mean more time and eating better doesn't have to mean more time if I do a little thinking.

Just for motivation, let's revisit the key things coming up where vanity may push me towards some success:

--March 28 is the award presentation at Millsaps.
--Early April is my physical.
--In June is my high school 40th reunion.
--In July I'll see a lot of folks in Dallas who only see me once a year.
--In July I'll see a lot of folks at the Strong Reunion who only see me once a year.

Sure, vanity should take a backseat to improved health and a better quality of life, but we need to use whatever it takes to stick to a habit of eating less and moving more. Assuming that I plan to lose the weight some day, why not lose it now in time for all of the above events?

No comments:

Post a Comment