* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: February 16, 2009--223 Pounds

Monday, February 16, 2009

February 16, 2009--223 Pounds

I tried to do much better yesterday so the 223 was only a little bit of a surprise instead of a huge shock. Right now my weight is bouncing around primary because of what I ate the day before, not from any real weight loss. The day I get below 220 pounds is the day that I'll know some progress is being made.

In a related bit of news, I actually slept through the night yesterday, a full 8 hours of sleep. It seems like I can count the number of times that happens in a year on my fingers, maybe the fingers on one hand. I don't know if this will be a trend and maybe I was simply that exhausted from the weekend, but it might have been attitude. At 9 last night I decided I needed a good night's sleep and the photos could wait until Monday. It was very relaxing to be able to make that decision. Normally I go to bed worried about all the things I have piled up in the "to do" stack, but last night I didn't have those worries. The pile is still there and there isn't enough time to do everything, but I got a full night of sleep and that will be helpful in taking on the tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment