* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: February 21, 2009--222.5 Pounds

Saturday, February 21, 2009

February 21, 2009--222.5 Pounds

I see that I forgot to post yesterday. For what it's worth, yesterday was 225 pounds.

That makes yesterday's drop 2.5 pounds which has happened before, especially after a big day of eating or a day of eating supper later than usual--namely, just about every Wednesday. In this case, I think the drop was also due to a new plan, something that is really a reinforcement of an old plan. My past approach has been to come up with a plan, lay it out on the blog, and then fail to follow the plan. This time I'll take the opposite approach. I have a new plan, we'll see if I follow it and if it works, and then I'll give the details.

I'll be at the home computer most of this weekend editing the photos from last week and keeping up with Millsaps basketball and baseball on the road, so any weight lower than 222.5 on Monday will be a very good sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment