* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: February 23, 2009--221.5 Pounds

Monday, February 23, 2009

February 23, 2009--221.5 Pounds

I really should have gotten some walking in over the weekend. I get home and the computer gets turned on and there I stay for most of the weekend. It's not all editing photos. I was keeping up with the Millsaps baseball webcast and the live stats for basketball. I had to write a couple of blog posts. There's some goof off time. To be honest, there's no excuse for not having walked. That was my bad for the weekend and the good was that I really kept the eating in check.

Combining walking and keeping the food intake down might allow me to break through the 220 barrier by the end of February. I haven't been in the 2-teens in quite a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment