* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: February 28, 2009--219 Pounds

Saturday, February 28, 2009

February 28, 2009--219 Pounds

I need to walk about 3 miles each day this weekend and maybe I can get to 218 to start the next work week. The weather is fairly nasty today and I really need to finish the basketball photos so I can burn those DVDs, but is that an excuse to not take 50 minutes to walk 3 miles?

The big challenge of the weekend comes tonight. There's an engagement celebration for the daughter of a friend and it runs from 6 to 9. I'll take my camera and really should be there for the entire 3 hours to take photos. In those 3 hours I can drink and eat less than 500-600 calories, or I can graze all night and consume between 2,000-3,000 calories. Twenty-four hours from now, I won't feel different depending on which I do, so the key is to get through those 3 hours with some willpower and don't set back my dieting efforts by a day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment