* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: No Pain, No Loss--Day 10

Sunday, February 8, 2009

No Pain, No Loss--Day 10

Whenever I unexpectedly miss a post people start to worry so here's a post to let you know that I'm still alive. I'm not well, but I'm alive.

For the last few days I've had a combination sore throat/stopped up head thing, something I've had in the past many times. About all I can do is let it run it's course and I'll be better in two or three days. Of more concern is that over the last few weeks I've often felt traces of a slight fever. It's not much, not even getting to the standard 98.6 since my normal temperature is in the 96's. It comes and it goes, not enough to make me think that I need treatment or that it is anything other than a side effect of exhaustion.

The exhaustion is something I'm simply choosing to ignore at the moment, treating it with naps whenever the fatigue gets too bad. I know that's not enough and I'm working on finding ways to cut back on the inflow of work--at the moment there's no plan that tells me how I'm going to deal with the backlog that already exists. Somehow, someway, someday, it will all get done. And give me a few days and let this cold pass and I'll be in better spirits about my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment